Hello and welcome to my blog! Sometimes I may not have alot to say and sometimes I do but either way I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

sleep is an antagonist.

sleep never lets me sleep.
i lay here at night..all night. no sleep.i dont really mind but sometimes it really sucks..sometimes i just wanna sleep at night for once...i usually dont mind not sleeping at night cause ill sleep in the day but sometimes i miss the day...the day misses me.
i need a real job..theres none around here i could possibly be interested in tho..what do i do.
i cant eat...my teeth still hurt...i literally cant even eat bread...bread??!? the softest thing on the planet..possibly...im hungry...i had spaghetti earlier but even then it wasnt so satisfying..i like spaghetti but i love it with bread n butter...but u know how that went..spaghetti i dont have to really chew...bread...argh.
i am in love.
with who.
im not sure.
one.
or.
two.
why am i
in this
situation.

sincerely, braces suck.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment